Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Quick Half Fail Mani

Hello lovelies,

No, it's not half moon.  it's half fail.  I tried to do this mani using tape...but the tape I used apparently is used to stick air to nothing.  So it didn't work on two fingers.  But I free handed three fingers and they turned out sahweet.  So let's pretend I've been maimed in a horrible accident and I only have three fingers.

Also, I have a flash now!  These pictures were taken with my iPhone 4s and I am very much pleased with the turnout :) And, if you looked at yesterday's post of Ilf swatches, this mani has that color as a base so with the flash you can see the hardcore shimmer!  SO MANY PERKS.



I used Sinful Colors' Hazard, which is a nice matte teal.  Super cheap, super cute.



This was just a teeny tiny post of my mani before I bust out some crazy color tomorrow...be excited.

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment