Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ombre Nails!

Hi guys~

Today I've got a mani that I'm on the fence about.  I definitely...thought it would be better.  I'm not sure if I picked bad colors or what.  But I did get lots of compliments on it!  So I guess that counts for something!  It's an ombre mani, not the type where it's all on the same nail, the type where it spans the length of your hand.

Here's a bottle shot of all the colors I used.

From left to right: NOPI's Sealed With a Kris, OPI's Oui Bit Of Red, NOPI's All Kendall-ed Up, OPI's Pink Friday, and Wet n Wild's Sugar Coated.

Click below to see the mani!






I think the reason I'm disappointed is that it went from reds to complete pinks.  I guess I don't have a good color span in the red or pink area!  But I don't hate it.  And a lot of people really loved it.  

xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment