Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Candy Corn Mani!

Hey everyone!

Super quick mani post today, and this is officially the last of my halloween nail polish posts!

Today I've got a candy corn mani for you!  And it's actually a funny story.  I had tape snafus.  And so my left hand actually turned out more attractive looking than my right.  It was less of a success than I had planned.  So when I had figured out the temperament of the tape I was already on my left hand.  Rule of thumb, start on the left hand to get the kinks out first :)

I used China Glaze's Happy Go Lucky as the yellow, an extremely old bottle of Essie nail polish that says "Variety", and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in White On.

Click below to see the mani!






I know it's a little shoddy, but I still think it's a fun mani!  Something cute to end on for Halloween!!


xx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment